Wanted: Eriba with 2 tables

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm
by karmann (deleted)

Looking for a very good condition 2 table Eriba, we need a 3 berth as we have a 5 year old daughter. I'm based in South Cheshire but I'm willing to maybe travel for the right condition van. I'm out of the price bracket for late models so maybe 80s models, let me know what you've got.

Scroll up

RE: Wanted: Eriba with 2 tables

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm
by Wordspace (deleted)

Quote: karmann wrote in post #1
Looking for a very good condition 2 table Eriba, we need a 3 berth as we have a 5 year old daughter. I'm based in South Cheshire but I'm willing to maybe travel for the right condition van. I'm out of the price bracket for late models so maybe 80s models, let me know what you've got.
We've probably not got a lot. Not for sale, anyway. People tend to hang on to them, unless they outgrow them.

It sounds as if you're looking for a Triton 430, which has a crosswise double bed at the back (one table) and a crosswise single at the front (another table, this time smaller). The 430 has a toilet/washroom too - I don't know if that is important to you.

Olivers Twists at http://martynoliver.wordpress.com/

Last edited Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wanted: Eriba with 2 tables

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:00 pm
by Frank B (deleted)

Not sure if you are sorted now but our 540 GT has just gone up for sale. Our son cam
e with us till he was about 14 . We are based in Warrington

Last edited Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 56 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2