Net curtains

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:12 pm
by Linney (deleted)

We would like to have a set of net curtains for our Eriba Familia , does anybody have a set or part set of original nets that they no longer want and would be willing to sell ? Thanks P+W

Scroll up

RE: Net curtains

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm
by Agger (deleted)

I expect you've looked but these occasionaly come up on ebay, it's also worth messaging an ebay seller who is selling parts, as they could be from a accident damaged van, with many parts available but not listed, just a thought

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish! Agger is a very satisfied Eribafolk member 😎 it's the ONLY forum for those who LOVE the Eriba marque
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm
by Linney (deleted)

Good tip ! Thank you

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 pm
by hob (deleted)

Someone was going to have some made.......... found it

Hello from a soon to be Eriba novice..... (2)

Not sure if they had some made or not?

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:31 pm
by victoriana (deleted)

There are some on preloved for £25 . Just type in eriba and should come up

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:16 pm
by Linney (deleted)

They were sold on eBay !

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:34 pm
by crow (deleted)

Have a look online for Cafe' Curtains, these nets cover half the window
leaving you free to people watch.
They were recommended to me by Welsh person, apparently it stops
the give away net twitching.

Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Already Taken
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:17 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hi Linney.
if you are considering having some made up I would think that the measurements I posted recently in answer to another curtains request Hello from a soon to be Eriba novice..... (2) would be suitable for your slightly newer Familia as the major difference between the Troll, the Triton and the Famila is in the length of the van only. I wouldn't think for one moment that they would use different windows sizes for these models.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:22 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:41 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

We don't use ours but they are stored away for the days when we can Eriba no more, many years yet subjet to the darned fridge.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk

Last edited Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:42 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1