RE: Hello from a soon to be Eriba novice.....

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:15 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

Van der Horn Sneek structions!.....
image.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
image_2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.

Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:02 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Curtains and Nets:-
We removed ours as soon as we could and just use the blackout blinds. It would appear that the previous owner of your Troll had the same opinion as us.

However, the majority of owners still like their curtains and nets so I've just dug ours out of the cupboard and measured them for you. We won't offer them to you as we'll put them back in the van when we finally come to sell it.

Below are the measurements for the curtains of our 1999 Troll 530. I wouldn't think there'd be much difference in size for the newer models although if yours is older with a single front window the size of those might be a bit smaller.

All dimensions are finished sizes before pleating.

530 curtain sizes_2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Hope that helps.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:02 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:48 pm
by Ribski | 1.468 Posts

You've come to the right place - a wealth of information and help readily and happily given here Martin & Kathy (Puck L)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:21 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Before I put the curtains away, here's a photo of the curtain braid with typical Eriba curtain hooks at a pleat in the curtain.

IMG_5767.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:01 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:32 pm
by Morphy | 972 Posts

Mr & Mrs Morphy (Bev & Steve)

Eriba Troll name Trevor year 2004 pushing a Honda Crv 2.2 diesel residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:07 pm
by hob (deleted)

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm
by Janec (deleted)

Hi Randa- thanks ever so much for your help with curtains - especially for going to all the trouble of measuring them-that will be really useful. I have found a place fairly close to us that we can take our troll to and they said they would measure up and make the nets/curtains-it will be really useful having the genuine measurements and the pic from yourself...thanks again-I'll let you know how we get on x

Thanks also Frantone for the awning instructions....it's going to be fun!!x

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:33 pm
by hob (deleted)

The net curtains usually have a thin strip of what feels like lead beads sewn into the very bottom ................makes them hang better there is also usually a 3mm dia elastic cord that holds them nearer to the windows.

P1300689.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:42 pm
by victoriana (deleted)

Very posh nets hob. Better than I have at home

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:20 am
by Janec (deleted)

Thanks Hob- I'll mention that when we're having them made x

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm
by RicknEll (deleted)

Hi and welcome, hopefully by the time you read this you will have your 530, we are still waiting for our 420 and like you we never thought we would ever get a caravan until we came across an Eriba.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing some pictures

Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8