eriba 320GT Price Advice

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:09 am
by Frensham26 (deleted)

Hi All,
I posted a thread a couple weeks ago and sadly cannot find it, relating to the Eriba 320GT which I had been offered as a private sale.
I am now seriously considering the purchase of this caravan, just wanted to talk to someone who maybe able to give me some genuine advice.

It related to the average price I might be expected to pay for this van. I have tried three UK dealers One was to say unhelpful was an understatement but the two others gave me a dealers prospective.

But what I need is a lay mans oppinion if possible. the unit is a 320 GT year 2008, two owners from new both purchased from a dealer in the UK
Has sun canopy, Full awning and motor mover, new alko hitch, tyres and serviced June 2015. I have checked Ebay for listings ended and sold it seems many appear unsold, but some when I have contacted the seller they have agreed and sold off the web site.

Any guidance as to pricing?
Regards Frensham 26 (Andy)

PS Is there anyway to find easily previous posts?

Last edited Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 am | Scroll up

RE: eriba 320GT Price Advice

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:45 am
by Clippie (deleted)

Hi Andy

If you click on your profile it will list at the bottom all the post you have made so you will be able to find your post from there.

Sorry can't really advise you about pricing. As with anything it is worth what some one is prepared to pay for it once the variable factors have been taken into consideration and the condition of the unit. Eribas do hold their value and if you have the necessary skills and time one bought as a restoration project cant be worth the while. There are people on the form that can give you advice if you go down that road.

Good luck with it

Simon

Gofer for 2014 Triton 420 GT & VW T5

Last edited Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:46 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am
by jasond4289 (deleted)

Eriba novice with a Familia 320GT.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 am
by Frensham26 (deleted)

Seems a bit of a minefield. Standard caravans are easily valued but it would seem unusual or limited market vans are not?
I have been offered the van for £9750. Sadly the local main agent to me which lies in Poole, is less than helpful regarding anything other than his own sales, service and parts! Hence asking the views of those who have such a beast on there driveway.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Interesting about AL being unhelpful, this is their new stance being much bigger these days I think. When we bought five yrs back they were help personified, but change of personnel has happened.
Sorry can't help on your main query, but nice to have you aboard from Derek and Carole.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 pm
by ellen (deleted)

I think the price the 320 has been offered to you for is very fair indeed especially with the extras, if it's in excellent condition in my opinion its a really good buy. Ellen.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:33 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.631 Posts

Hi,

Ellen is right the van you are contemplating is a good price, a main dealer tends to be 2k plus dearer than a private sale. The motor mover also bumps up the price. If the van is in good condition then the Familia 320 is below market value and it is well worth a serious consideration, I would go and have look at it if I was you.
As most Eriba owners have found out waiting for the exact model they want on the second hand market can be very frustrating and tedious. Also be prepared to travel.

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:47 am
by ellen (deleted)

Any news yet on the possible 320 purchase? Ellen

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:03 pm
by Frensham26 (deleted)

Hi Ellen, Just rechecked my older posts and saw that you had enquired how things were on my hunt for an eriba 320gt. Well YES it went very very well indeed. I purchased the van that I went to see, It is immaculate in almost everyway. The only fault was the plastic cover that goes around the handbrake I think someone has pulled on this when turning the van. However I removed made a template and reinforced it underneath with marine PLY and bolted it with nice dome screws. Now all looks amazing and everything works fine.
Just posted another query regarding the 12v 10A adapter as this is the only thing I am finding hard to fathom out. Is there an eriba club?

C-Max 2.0 Ghia
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.631 Posts

Excellent welcome to the Eriba family, don't forget to put some pictures on the gallery....

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:21 am
by ellen (deleted)

Wishing you many happy times with your 320. Ellen. .

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310 and Hymer Nova 570
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 45 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107695 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2