WANTED- Eriba PUCK 120 MARKER LIGHT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:02 am
by Nottseriba (deleted)

We have just bought an Eriba Puck and a major winter/spring renovation is begining. It is missing one of the Marker Lights (if thats the one that goes next to the door) and i was wondering if anyone was selling one. Alternative if anyone has an idea where i could buy one from that would be great too.

Many thanks
Paylor

Scroll up

RE: WANTED- Eriba PUCK 120 MARKER LIGHT

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Post #23 in this thread may be of interest.

The 'search' facility at the top of the page will help you locate topics already covered.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet

Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Quote: Aaron Calder wrote in post #2
Post #23 in this thread may be of interest.
Might well be Mr C, but in a roundabout kind of way.

You beat me to this. I was going to say two things - one being that it would be extremely helpful if Mr Notts could put up a picture of his remaining marker light for reference, and the other was that if the light is what I think it might be, I've got two that I don't need and which could be had for a couple of bob to cover the postage.

They're the ones which were replaced by those in the photograph, and they're bog standard Hella jobs like this.

sf-T 33/7r
Randa france and Aaron Calder like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:36 am
by Poptop320 | 2.631 Posts

My 1994 Puck had the rounded/oblong marker lights as in this link

http://www.homesteadcaravans.co.uk/acces...marker-lamp.htm

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Pepé Le Pew likes this post!
Last edited Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 am | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107695 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2