Eriba Sleeping Room

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:30 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

...and all other features

Found this earlier :- https://www.eriba.com/it/modelli/caravan...schlafraum.html

The splash guard shown in the interior photos can, evidently, be purchased and fitted to older models.

Splash-Guard-1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Splash-Guard-2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Sleeping Room

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:40 pm
by Blueyonder (deleted)

I think those Y shaped beds are just odd. You either have two singles or a double, but a hybrid where you meet together just at the top (or at the bottom if you sleep the other way round!) is just weird!

2010 VW T5 & 2014 Triton 420 GT, both in silver.
Magpie and Julie Grafo like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

Those Y-shaped beds are really quite practical. Those with a double transverse bed with a single external access hatch will know that it can be a real pain getting to all areas of the underbed storage area. These Y-shaped beds overcome that problem and I wish that they had been available when we purchased our Triton.

2013 Triton 430, Mazda CX-5 D-150, AWD AT, Walker Touring Plus awning, Isabella Shadow sun shade.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:15 pm
by Randa france | 13.164 Posts

I like the hatch in the floor to the cellar it reminds me of the old Bedford CA Dormobiles that didn't have a fridge but had a deep cylindrical coolbox in the floor. The idea was that the air passing under the van as it whizzed along in top gear at 45mph (3rd gear column change) would keep the box cold.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12787 topics and 107401 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6