Question: Has anyone relocated their water supply container, to be accessible outside of the van?

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 pm
by Bigbird (deleted)

Our water supply for the 350GT Familia, is tucked away underneath the forward kitchen hold and it's very awkward to get to every time it needs filling, also a very small supply container...

Skoda Roomster Scout, being pushed by a Famillia 320 GT.... I don't think Bertie Blue, the Harley Davidson, would put up with anyone pushing him...
Scroll up

RE: Question: Has anyone relocated their water supply container, to be accessible outside of the van?

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 am
by eribaMotters | 5.531 Posts

Jan,
before you attempt a possible relocation have you considered the time honoured method of carrying a cheap plastic watering can to refill the container. You might want to put a short length of hose on the end of the spout to make it easier still.

Colin

Skoda Yeti diesel 2wd _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice new white 430.
likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Question: Has anyone relocated their water supply container, to be accessible outside of the van?

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:46 am
by Randa france | 13.187 Posts

Hi Jan. A lot of discussion here :- External water supply

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 pm
by Bigbird (deleted)

Very good point, I'm reluctant to make any more holes in the out skin of our beloved. She did have a 'back box' on the rear of her, which whilst useful, I thought ruined the line of the van. Hubby is an aircraft fitter and has now removed it and you really can't see any evidence of holes from the bolts...Phew... I'm actually of the mind, if something 'aint broke'...don't try and fix it..lol Thank you for the advice...

Skoda Roomster Scout, being pushed by a Famillia 320 GT.... I don't think Bertie Blue, the Harley Davidson, would put up with anyone pushing him...
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12810 topics and 107575 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0