SOLD - Hercules Twin Pole Tensioner

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:23 pm
by Vanman (deleted)

Having a big sort out and found this. More details here .http://www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk/pr...-tensioner/1324
Only want £5 + p&p. Never a big fan of awnings with our little Puck but I did find this gadget very effective at getting the right tension on awning poles.

Last edited Wed May 06, 2015 10:05 am | Scroll up

RE: Hercules Twin Pole Tensioner

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 am
by crow (deleted)

I have one as well, my current Dorema awning has larger tubes so it is in the redundant box.

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 04, 2015 11:49 pm
by 2can (deleted)

Hi, is the pole tensioner still available please?
Graham White
My email is: gpwhite25@gmail.com
Many thanks

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 05, 2015 9:45 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

It's not a good idea to put your email address in a public forum, Graham, as it may attract unwanted spam.

Can I suggest that you edit your post and ask people to use the Private Message (PM) system to contact you?

If you need help, just ask.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
and like this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 05, 2015 10:14 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Mine is on the way back to the Tamworth crowd who sent us one by mistake.

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4