Curtains for free

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:26 pm
by Geraldine (deleted)

I have a complete set of curtains for a Triton A 1983, previous owner had let them down. Perfect condition, orange in colour. Also available un-used nets for same up for grabs. I was about to chuck them away but they are more than serviceable. Happy to send at your expense or available for collection, NN11.

jane.orr@btinternet.com

Scroll up

RE: Curtains for free

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm
by hob (deleted)

Quote: Geraldine wrote in post #1
I have a complete set of curtains for a Triton A 1983, previous owner had let them down. Perfect condition, orange in colour. Also available un-used nets for same up for grabs. I was about to chuck them away but they are more than serviceable. Happy to send at your expense or available for collection, NN11.

jane.orr@btinternet.com

Hi. I would like to take you up on your offer of curtains for a triton, later models come with silly little curtains that do not cover the windows

Seems a shame to throw a set away.

If they need altering to fit mine I can always dig out the old jones hand sewing machine

more than willing to pay postage please send me a pm with details and i will send postage

Neville

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

RE: Curtains for free

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 24, 2015 2:37 pm
by Geraldine (deleted)

Neville
Sorry for slow response, I thought the system would let me know if there was a response.
They have gone.

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107696 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5