Bathroom door hinge

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:21 pm
by clive | 3 Posts

hi having some difficulty with obtaining eriba Triton door hinge for the bathroom this is the best I’ve done so far
5ECCA2DF-BCA4-49FD-B18A-EF557791A3EE.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

RE: Bathroom door hinge

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:31 pm
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

What were the originals like?
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:53 pm
by Stevejoyce (deleted)

These appear to be similar if not the same. The main difference seems to be the length of the adjustment plate which is usually longer on a typical kitchen cabinet type. This site give the dimensions so you should be able to check against what you already have.

https://www.swanseatimber.co.uk/hinges/c...zgaAhUvEALw_wcB

Triton 420 towed by a Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.500 Posts

Hafele do an extensive range of kitchen type cabinet hinges, the majority requiring a 35mm hole. The plate on the majority usually fit inside the cupboard, with the plates offering a variety of overlay dimensions for the door over the cabinet front. Without seeing a photograph of how the latest bathroom door fits I cannot advise if this type of hinge will fit.
What I am sure about is that if it does, then the 92 degree opening option would not be a wise choice as the door would normally want to flap back over the fire front in the case of my 430. If the door did not have this movement possible then the door would be ripped of the hinges if pressure was put on it.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:48 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 35 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12783 topics and 107361 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5