Advice needed on which motor mover please?

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:53 am
by Randa france | 13.204 Posts

Eribafolk members DafyddaBeryl who live in the Lot in France (ex North Wales) contacted me and asked for any advice regarding the best motor mover to fit.

As I'm obviously not the one to ask, I copy their PM to you all and ask you to help them out on two counts.

1) Advice on the best mover to fit a Triton

2) Any member living in France who can recommend someone who will fit it?

1) Hi I hope you are both keeping well. We sold our Eriba 555 around a year ago, and this week we have just been to Paris to pick up our 2017 Eriba 430 Touring Silver Edition Caravan. We are very pleased with it, not a mark inside or out. We knew when we bought it that it did not have a mover and if you can remember the approach to our barn, you will understand why we want one.
Is there any chance that we can talk to you about this please? We want to get the correct mover, and we want to try and find a reputable trustworthy person to fit it. Can you please give us some advice, we really would be grateful. Dafydd and Beryl We can telephone you if you give us your number. By the way we are still living in France

2) No problem with us to copy our message on the form. It is much appreciated. Maybe you could add on the forum if anyone can recommend a reliable honest motor mover fitter in France. Maybe someone has frends or relatives who live in France and could recommend a suitable fitter. Basically, anywhere between Toulouse/Bordeaux. We have read about Pautard or in Perigueux does someone have any info on them by any chance? Has anyone had experience of the Caravan Mover shop or Euro Caravan Services. We are sorry to bother you.
Dafydd and Beryl

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:23 pm | Scroll up

RE: Advice needed on which motor mover please?

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:01 pm
by Simboc2004 | 773 Posts

I think it's a Triton, Roger, as they describe their new one as a 430 Touring? Our 2005 Triton has a Reich Easydriver Basic fitted and we think it's excellent and use it a lot. We have, however, never tried any others!

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:23 pm
by Randa france | 13.204 Posts

Thanks Simon. Yes, your right. I've just corrected it

R

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:38 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.548 Posts

I think the choice of mover will be down to what is offered and not what you specify. Our Continental friends seem to have different kit available to them.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:33 am
by Islay | 311 Posts

We have this one https://www.obelink.fr/truma-go2-deplace...ane-602922.html

It was fitted by the chain Masters who we use for all the maintenance we need as they're very competent. https://www.masters-france.com/

If we can help further, don't hesitate.

Just to say we have a Triton. It looks to be very clsoe to the ground but in all the years we've had it, we haven't touched the road yet!!!

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:35 am | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 41 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107694 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1