SOLD! For sale 2004 Eriba Troll 540gt offers based on £10500👍

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 1:03 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Our much loved and cherished Eriba is for sale we are the 2nd owners and bought it from Lechlade at approx 18 months old, so we've had it about 9 years (I have the original paperwork and all the manuals)

It comes with a Fiamma caravanstore awning (awning in a bag attached to the caravan) a second full awning (the make of which I need to check, but it comes complete with lightweight poles) and we have only used it twice (from memory as we always travel light).

New tyres were fitted last year (Kargomax, receipt available)

The usual 3 berth layout, so 2 x singles OR a monster double at the rear and a smaller 3 rd berth at the front.

It has the central extending cupboard at the rear, for light meals, and a front 2 seater dinette. It also comes with the seperate freestanding table.

It has the Truma hot water fitted.

The bodywork is immaculate with no dents or dings, it has a well known bodywork maintenance programme which is detailed on here!

Everything works as it should, is like new, and in original condition! ie not fettled with!

It comes with a Nemesis wheel lock, waste water container (Aquawaste) and a fresh water roll (Waterhog) 2 x water pumps, gas bottle etc.

Non smokers and ALWAYS kept clean!

If you wish to view it, I am available at anytime, just drop me a pm and I'll respond with my postcode, house and telephone numbers

Offers based on £10500👍 I've had 3 serious enquiries and have given them the price, so it seems only fair to put it on here now, my apologies for not doing it before, but we only made up our mind to sell this afternoon hence, the photo's are as the van is now, ie not Aggy clean!

I hav'nt put a price on yet as I need to collate the bits and pieces that will, go with the van, this is a "heads up" for interested parties, price to follow along with photo's etc there are plenty on here already though!

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!

Last edited Sun May 10, 2015 6:17 pm | Scroll up

RE: For sale 2004 Eriba Troll 540gt

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 1:23 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Zounds. That's a shock. Are you going to the Dark Side?
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match [

likes this post!
Last edited Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:38 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 1:36 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Quote: Randa france wrote in post #2
Zounds. That's a shock. Are you going to the Dark Side?
Randa

No could never and would never entertain anything other an Eriba again, just re-appraising where we are and what were doing going forward don't need the money, not in a rush to sell but would like to find a good clean welcoming home, where it would be appreciated, we've loved the experiences but need to move on

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 2:30 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.539 Posts

Not in the market for a Troll but it will certainly be a good CLEAN example

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 4:40 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

in shock, Agger
really,
wish you well with the sale,
P

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 5:03 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Just letting everyone know, the only reason for sale is a re-appraisal of where we are in life (I'll be 115 very soon so need to take it steady) seriously we do this every so often and it serves us well.

We have just had a substantial inheritance (for us) and our savings bond (3.93% paid gross in Mrs Agger's name to avoid tax) is also about to mature.

We are "comfy" so not in need of the money! Just really need to move on

It is not advertised anywhere else, and I hope not to have to do that! I'd like it to go to a good caring, loving home, where it will be appreciated which is why it's only on here

We are also changing our car (but that's been on the cards for a while) not sure what yet, but just enjoy the banter with the sales people

I have and will keep editing the original post with extra bit's as and when I remember or when I find them

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 5:26 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.748 Posts

Quote: Agger wrote in post #6

I have and will keep editing the original post...

Never mind editing it when you've just found another clothes peg or an unused flypaper - stop being coy and get a ruddy price on there or I'll delete the whole thing

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 5:39 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #7
Quote: Agger wrote in post #6

I have and will keep editing the original post...

Never mind editing it when you've just found another clothes peg or an unused flypaper - stop being coy and get a ruddy price on there or I'll delete the whole thing

Seriously, when the time comes to sell you forget how much you have that's specific to what your selling, I'm on ebay and could do that, but would just hope that whoever buys it appreciates it and what goes with it, price will follow at the weekend, although I'm out on Saturday for a while, so likely to be after that

Unless I change my mind

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Quote: Agger wrote in post #8
price will follow at the weekend, although I'm out on Saturday for a while, so likely to be after that...
But you obviously know what you're going to ask - I'd bet my best conker you knew before you started this thread - so why not do it now?

It's only my opinion, but it seems a bit unfair to anyone who might be genuinely interested to make them wait, that's all.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 6:02 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Quote: Pepé Le Pew wrote in post #9
Quote: Agger wrote in post #8
price will follow at the weekend, although I'm out on Saturday for a while, so likely to be after that...
But you obviously know what you're going to ask - I'd bet my best conker you knew before you started this thread - so why not do it now?

It's only my opinion, but it seems a bit unfair to anyone who might be genuinely interested to make them wait, that's all.

To be honest, your wrong! We have talked this over for ages, and I have been in tears this afternoon (a few times) for me it's a really really big deal, I was born and lived in a caravan until I was 13, we have owned tents, campers and caravans for the last 30 years at least. I genuinely have no idea, but if you want me make something up I will.

I'm not like any other person you've ever met, I like fair play and loyalty, and I would like to be able arrive at a price myself, without being pressured by someone who has no intention of buying it!

If you really want to delete the thread? Go ahead, you might be doing me a favour! I'm in tears again now! It means that much to me!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 6:10 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

am wondering what Agger's going to rub and caress if his French lass leaves?

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

and Eribanut like this post!
Last edited Thu May 07, 2015 6:11 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Quote: Agger wrote in post #10
To be honest, your wrong!

If you really want to delete the thread?
I'm happy to accept that I'm wrong. I'm wrong more often than I'm right.

As I said, it's only my opinion, and mine is no more valid than anyone else's.

And of course I don't want to delete the thread, but to be fair there's no way I could have known the background.

If you think an apology is in order, then you have it.

Without hesitation.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 6:41 pm
by Agger (deleted)

There is absolutely no need for an apology, it was just your opinion, I'm just genuinely upset, as it has been such a big part of my life

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 07, 2015 6:46 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Agger, if my numbers come up on the lottery I would buy your Eriba like a shot. Yes , I know we don't need 3 vans but your Troll is as much loved as our Familia and what a fantastic buy it would be. Always wanted to have a try at touring with a Troll so keep your fingers x that our numbers come up on Saturday. ps. I think i could be a collector of Eribas if funds allowed as I would also love a yellow Eriba. . It's only like collecting classic and vintage cars surely

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310

likes this post!
Last edited Fri May 08, 2015 3:17 pm | Scroll up

RE: For sale 2004 Eriba Troll 540gt offers based on £10500👍

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 09, 2015 11:03 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.631 Posts

I hope Mr Aggers you will still be contributing your knowledge and wit to the forum even when your Eribaless, and another thought who's going to buy the donuts in future....

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5