RE: WANTED one leg table for 420 Triton

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:53 pm
by Agger (deleted)

I bought 2 lightweight aluminium ones from Morrisons for £10 each, they fit in the slot for stowing the or8ginal free standing table. I can use them anywhere anytime, no faffing with an extre leg

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:30 pm
by mrs_c (deleted)

Steamdrivenandy, we also have a couple of aluminium camping tables that live in the van, whilst fine to use with the Cadac to cook outside we prefer having the adjustable leg height. I guess its what we're used to and nothing worse than a wonky table! Plus its more robust and avoids our four legged friends getting their lead tangled up and taking it with them (not ours I must add, she's exceptionally well behaved!).

Last edited Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:36 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:01 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

We've never had a level problem with our four legged table outside the van and a one legged table is surely easier to be brought tumbling by a dog/dogs than a more planted one with four times as many legs. As I've posted elsewhere I'm always mindful of how our dogs tie-out chain took away an Omnistor awning leg when another dog ambled past our pitch.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.

Last edited Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:23 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:10 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Quote: Blueyonder wrote in post #10
especially to store wet towels if its raining

we hang ours on a hanger and if in transit hang them from behind the roof clamps, if on site the same hanging method but just hang on the hook protrusion ofthe roof catch

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:29 pm
by Old Rocker | 528 Posts

http://www.wilko.com/hooks-and-hanging/w...793?VBMST=hooks
My neighbour has started using these stick to any flat surface and are very substantial, we intend to get a few.

Now all he believes are his eyes, and his eyes they just tell him lies
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:49 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Be careful what you fix them to. We have the same manufacture loo roll holder and towel rail, we bought them for our campervan's toilet room back in '06. Whenever it got warm in the van they lost suction and fell off. Worse on textured surfaces, but still bad on shiny smooth ones. If you want to try them I can search them out from storage in the garage?

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Zitat
Quote Mrs_c :- Looking for an Eriba table to use with our external table rail. Would consider swapping for our stand-alone one.

Hi Marie and Mark, there's one just turned up Werbung: HERE
Randa

The following contents have been linked to this post:

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7