Hello from a soon to be Eriba novice.....

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm
by Janec (deleted)

Just wanted to say a big hello to fellow Eriba owners....we have just put deposit down on a fantastic Eriba 530gt and are due to pick it up next Monday....very excited and nervous - not only is it our first Eriba, it's our first caravan.....we'd never considered a caravan until seeing the Eribas and were immediately smitten...they're just so cool.. as a complete novice it's really good to find this site/forum as any future advice will be much appreciated x

Scroll up

RE: Hello from a soon to be Eriba novice.....

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:19 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

hello
welcome to the forum and ownership, gosh am pleased for you
no question is too daft.
Pop

Eriba troll 540 2003 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 pm
by Agger (deleted)

from us 2, Jen & Gray

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish! Has an empty space where once a very polished Eriba stood😎
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm
by victoriana (deleted)

Hello from fellow soon to be puck owner. I am also asking daft questions. But nice folk on here very helpful.
Where did you order van from?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:48 pm
by Randa france | 13.205 Posts

Hello Jane and welcome to Eribafolk. Congratulations on your purchase.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:03 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:58 pm
by Janec (deleted)

Thank you pop, Jen & Gray for your posts - as well as being new to Eribas, I!m also new to forums and the whole cyberspace chat!!! ....anyway when we pick up our Eriba we!re going straight to a nearby campsite to try it out - it comes with a Vanderhorn (think that's spelt right...) full awning (with no instructions..!!.) that we're going to attempt to put up - which I'm sure will provide much entertainment to those camping close by ....happy days x

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.631 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Quite a few of us came into Eriba ownership in a similar fashion - never considered a caravan, saw an Eriba, fell in love, had to have one - so we know exactly how you feel.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions as between us we can answer most queries. Also, if you need help with navigating the site have a look at the help for contributors section first and if you can't find the answer, we'll be pleased to help.

PS: Can anyone help Jane with Vanderhorn instructions please?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet

Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:03 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 pm
by Janec (deleted)

Hi Victoriana
We've got our Eriba from Tony at Eribasales in Lancashire - so far we've been really impressed with the service/help/advice we've received. Congratulations on your Puck - I love them they are so cute- my heart wanted one but my head said they were a bit impractical for our family- two children and two dogs !!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:16 pm
by Janec (deleted)

Hi Randa - thanks for saying hello x

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Zitat
Quote Janec:- it comes with a Vanderhorn (think that's spelt right...) full awning (with no instructions..!!.)

Couple of photos of Vanderhorn awnings in the photo gallery Jane:=
g8p1242-Van-de-Horn-Sneek-KeithF.html#viewport This one's on a Troll
g8p19-Van-derHorn-Sneek.html#viewport This on a Triton
and there's a link to some instructions in the comments section of the second photo. Here's the link:- awning
Hope that helps. If not just shout and I'm sure KeithF or Frantone will come to the rescue
Randa

Aaron Calder likes this post!
Last edited Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:04 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:51 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.834 Posts

Nice one, Roger.

I found the pictures but didn't see the link.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:58 pm

I've added links to as many of the awnings as I've been able to find Brian but if any members have more assembly information on the awnings, we'd be grateful if they could add them to the comments section of the appropriate photo in the gallery.
Randa

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:36 am
by campnsnooze (deleted)

Hi and . If not doing anything around 26th September, there is a mini meet going on near Southampton, come and join us!! No doubt you will see all about it on the Forum or contact Hampshireman for details.
Regards Chris and Keith

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:40 pm
by Janec (deleted)

I've Just come on line now and have seen all the posts- many thanks to everyone - thanks Randa for the links re the awning- I will definitely check them out...thanks Chris and Keith for the invite to the meet in Southampton- we are tied up that weekend but will look out for other meets- we are based 'ere up north in Lancashire but once we get our Eriba we're really wanting to start exploring our lovely Isle......thanks again for help with awning- can I ask 'daft' question no. 2 - curtains!!.....our Eriba comes with its insect and blackout blinds but has no nets or curtains....being unable to sew a straight line myself I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere I could get them made......I have tried to measure the windows to see how much material needed but with the windows being slanted even that proved taxing.......anyway any advice would be much appreciated x

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 18 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12833 topics and 107697 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2