We've had a baby.

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:16 pm
by Randa france | 13.160 Posts

a baby.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

R and A x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

RE: We've had a baby.

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:23 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 302 Posts

Is this yours Roger?
(I’m expecting the alarm sound like on QI for giving the obvious wrong answer!)

It looks like your back garden at France Towers ;-)

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling “Little Flo”, a Troll 530.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:49 pm

Yes bought it and brought it home today. Pretty little thing. 1995 and very basic but it'll join the family and be used by all (we hope) until such time as we are getting too knackered to push the Troll around. A fairly new Kampa 260 air awning and canopy plus electric pump comes with it. Also a lot of bits and pieces including a full winter cover.

Amanda was very comfortably with towing it home and it was a dream to tug although empty and no stabilizer. She also did all the unhitching without any effort. Narrower than the car and we can see throught the front and rear window to the road behind.

It'll also fit in our garage too but will happily sit with the Troll in the field at the moment.

R

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

smitton, FINNWOODY, SOULBLUESMAN68 and Simboc2004 like this post!
Last edited Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:51 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:56 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.820 Posts

I like new toys!

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:24 pm
by addisb | 179 Posts

Congratulations on the new arrival. To quote an oft' asked question here: Is it a boy or a child ?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:56 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.500 Posts

Congratulations on your new arrival granny and grandpops.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Randa france and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:00 am
by Islay | 298 Posts

A new addition to the family. How exciting!

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:55 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.521 Posts

Congratulations. Will you still talk to the rest of us now you’re a two Eriba family? 😁

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
SOULBLUESMAN68 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:14 pm

I've been asked to post some interior shots of our little baby and project "Keep it Simple".

Not knowing of our long discussed plans, our newest Daughter out Law bought me a Father's Day Present, the plaque shown in the first photo below. She was tickled pink when we turned up in a Puck yesterday.

ZIMG_5827.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ZIMG_5816.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ZIMG_5820.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ZIMG_5823.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ZIMG_5821.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ZIMG_5825.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ZIMG_5819.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ZIMG_5826.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Nice little coffee table at the end of the seat. Typical ingenious little design feature by Eriba

Now this is where I'm hoping for some comments and advice as the battery system and fuse box is entirely different to our Troll.

ZIMG_5822.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ZIMG_5824.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

As I was half way through posting this Mrs R was getting into trouble with Caravan Guard over insurance cover. Our Troll is with Caravan Guard but the CRiS registration question was raised. The troll is not CRiS registered but the chap on the other end of the phone was not happy to insure the Puck unless it was.
I had a QUIET word with him about how CRiS is a rip off but they are now under instructions to mention to the policy holder that in the event of a theft it may take a lot longer for the Police to deal with it if at all, if you are not on the CRiS register.

Mrs R asked the question about the max age of caravan being 30 years for Caravan Guard to insure it and she was told that if no claim was made and the van became over 30 years of age then they would continue to insure it.

Randa

Inspecta_Gadget likes this post!
Last edited Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:29 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:29 pm

I seem to remember something similar in our troll 540 on the front dinette near the door. I thought it was to allow for a wider cushion arrangement but maybe Eriba were encouraging my coffee addiction?!?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:32 pm

It looks lovely; I do like the Applewood veneer! Are you thinking of taking it to Dundee next month?

You won’t know whether to grease or not grease now!

Last edited Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:34 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:08 pm

Up and ready to go but not to Dundee. We need another few weeks to acclimatise to her.

R

Inspecta_Gadget likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:10 am
by Islay | 298 Posts

She's perfect!

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:44 am
by cabbie37 | 689 Posts

Are we thinking His and Hers?

Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:26 am

Don't give her ideas Hugh.

cabbie37 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12783 topics and 107360 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8